Like us on Facebook
|Support NISA/Northern Initiative for Social ActionYour support will help NISA - a not-for-profit registered Canadian
charity - continue its programs and assist its members in meeting their
personal goals. Read more about the numerous ways you can support us.
Make a onetime donation or sign up for monthly donations.
- Make an In-Kind Donation for one of our Community Events.
- Attend an Event
- Leave a Bequest to NISA/Northern Initiative for Social Action
How You Can Support NISA
If you want to support NISA, there are a number of ways you can do so.
- Donate - whether you want to support us with a cash donation, or by donating your used computer parts
and fabric for our programs, we want to hear from you. NISA/Northern
Initiative for Social Action is a charitable organization, and donation
receipts are available.
Volunteer - Our volunteers are our lifeblood. Without them, we wouldn't be here today. You can volunteer either in Sudbury at our local events, or in your community by helping us get the word out.
- Open Minds Quarterly is a psychosocial literary magazine published by
NISA. You can keep this important publication alive with your support.
- Bequest - Leave a bequest to NISA/Northern Initiative for Social Action
- Tell everyone about NISA! If you know a consumer/survivor of mental illness or mental health services, encourage them to visit our website.
- Write a letter - Letters of support to your MP,
our MPP and the Ontario Minister of Health ensure that NISA remains in
view of important decision-makers. Visit our partners page to learn how to
Businesses and organizations can:
- Donate prizes - We like to offer prize packs to
NISA members who go beyond the call of duty, and we always appreciate
items we can raffle. Can your company send something along?
- Sponsor - Sponsorship opportunities are
available. Make sure your organization's name is at the forefront at
NISA events, contests and in our magazine. Mental health concerns
everyone. Make it your organization's cause.
- Advertise - Open Minds Quarterly's ad rates are reasonable and reach a loyal audience across North America.
- Subscribe - Subscribe to our Open Minds Quarterly. Mental illness affects one in four people. You never know who in your office may need it.
- Volunteer - NISA seeks event volunteers. Encourage your employees to participate in our local events.